A fun paper craft for kids to do on a rainy fall day with simple tools like scissors, glue and paper. Add fall details and use it to decorate the house for Halloween. Download the paper craft template below:
Yield: 1 Raccoon
Raccoon Animal Paper Craft
A fun paper craft for kids to do on a rainy fall day with simple tools like scissors, glue and paper. Add fall details and use it to decorate the house for Halloween.
Active Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1. Colored craft papers
- 2. Craft glue
- 3. Pencil
- 4. Scissors
- 5. Black sharpie
- Select dark brown colored paper (or grey), cream colored paper (or off white) and black colored craft papers for the raccoon papercraft. Trace the template patterns on the selected
papers and cut them out nicely.
- Use a black sharpie to add strips on the tail cutout. Attach the arch shaped small cutout on the body cutout along the bottom side. Attach the B
shaped cutout on the bottom side of the head pattern.
- Attach the small round cutout (nose) in the middle of the B-shaped cutout. Attach the 2 teardrops on both sides of the B shaped pattern.
- Use a black sign pen to draw the eyes and mouth of the paper raccoon.
- Attach the tail on the back side of the body pattern. Attach the 2 paw patterns on the bottom side of the body pattern.
- Attach the head on the top side of the body pattern to complete the raccoon paper craft.
Leave a Reply